Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Toyota Avensis breaking for spares .

Breaking For Spares All Parts Are Available Bumper Wings Mirrors Engine Gearbox Lights Seats ECU Wheels Doors Subframe Wishbones ABS Pump And many other parts! If you do not see what you require, please contact me Phone: 07908 091 011 Email: Email me using the above link SMS/Text: Send us an sms/text message on 07908 091 011 If I do not have the part you need I can get you the part for you for NEXT DAY PICK UP I can also get you BRAND NEW Parts much cheaper than dealer prices Parts can be picked up from my garage at end of Yorkshire Road, London E14 7LP (5mins walk from Limehouse DLR Station) Tel: 07908 091 011 (9am-5pm) Outside of these hours feel free to email me or send me a text and I will get back to you the next day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular