Friday, June 29, 2012

Genuine Vauxhall Corsa 17" Inch Alloys + Dunlop Sport Maxx Tyres, Caps, Bolts -

Hi all, Welcome to my auction for a set of recently refurbished Genuine Vauxhall Corsa 17 Inch Alloys, made by Ronal with the GM markings at the back. 500 or nearest offer considered. These came off my 2011 Vauxhall Corsa SE which i sold last year. They are fitted with nearly new Dunlop SP Sport Maxx Tyres 215/45/r17. The wheels are balanced and ready to go straight on a car. They have just had a minor refurb this week after getting some kerb damage on the front wheels during the brief snow we had last year. I had planned on getting a new Corsa so was saving them for then but have since brought a Mini, so i need to clear out space in my garage hence I have put them up for sale. Due to colour match issues I decided to have all four refurbished so these look pretty much brand new. There are some very feint marks still visible but you would be needing to stare straight at the wheel about an inch away to see them. Hence I have classed this as a used auction. The refurbishment carries a 12 month guarantee with my local repairer where they were refurbished, I can supply all the details as necessary. These are the rare 17 Inch twin spoke alloys currently an option on the SE trim vehicles and I am not aware of another set being sold. New these would retail in excess on 650 just for the alloys let alone the centre caps, bolts and tyres. The Dunlop tyres have about 7mm tread on them so are good for many thousands of miles. These alone would set you back over 400. I have also included the wheel nut covers for the 3 bolts on each wheel other than the locking nut to prevent corrosion. Also included are a set of locking wheel bolts which cost me over 40, they are not new but perfectly functional. I have three of the original new style Griffin centre caps worth 14 each but the fourth was damaged so I have included an older style cap, perfectly functional, not terribly different but I want to be honest and ensure your totally aware. You can get one off ebay for around 10 if you really want. I would like to stress that these are the 4 Stud pattern. Compatible with nearly all Corsa models bar the VXR series and models with the 1.7 CDTI engine. They all have a 5 stud pattern as far as I am aware. I cannot confirm if these will fit any other models. ********* Shipping: Please note ******************** The item is collection only from Leicester. I am quite close to the M1 motorway and can meet anyone wishing to collect at the M1 services at Leicester Forest East Junction 21a or at a mutually convenient location should be local to Leicester. Please contact via email to check. I would recommend against courier delivery as they wheels are very likely to get damaged in transit. I will not stop you organising your own courier should you wish to do so but please note, I will not be responsible for any damage to the wheel or caps. Should you choose this method, please ensure you have adequate postal insurance to cover the cost of the items once won. I will of course package and protect the wheels as best as possible and print off any labels required. Please note that in arranging your own courier, there will be 5 items (4 wheels plus 1 package). They are not overly heavy but took up nearly all the room in my S-Max with rear and middle seats folded so please ensure you have enough room. I welcome any and all queries but I am not a technical person so please bear that in mind. Please do not bother asking whether I will take less than my starting price. I have been very fair in my pricing considering the condition of the wheels, the premium performance tyres included along with the caps and locking wheel bolts. You would have been spending in excess of 1000. All payments via paypal within 24 hrs of close.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular